Thursday, March 31, 2005

Seriously

I'm really bummed about Terri Schiavo. A lady I never knew.
People die all the time; get murdered all the time for that matter.
But this is state sanctioned murder. And she wasn't even a fetus.
What the hell is this world coming to?
I like this quote. Maybe Mikey S. should read this one.

Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ also loved the church and gave himself up for her. [Ephesians 5:25].


Please pray for Terri and her family.


Please pray for the pro-death people on the other side, too.
That is hard, especially when what they really need is to be bitch-slapped.
But it is the right thing to do. Maybe they will repent or spontaneously burst into flame or something.

There is a reason for everything. Even when evil is the most apparent force.
Even when we can't see it or understand it.
Even when it's murder.
I feel dirty.

God help us (and bless us) all.

1 comment:

Lifer said...

I feel sad and dirty too.
Keep up the good work.