Thursday, April 14, 2005

Recipe Time

One of my tens of fans asked when a puppy smoothy recipe would be available.

Here it is:

1 Puppy
1 bottle of smoothy mix
lots of rum (tequila, whiskey, brandy, vodka, whatever...)
ice cubes
1 blender

Put puppy and ice in blender. Liberally pour smoothy mix and alcolhol on top (he might whine or yelp, but puppies do that).

Turn on blender until S-M-O-O-T-H!

Pour into chilled glasses with salt around the rims (if desired).

mmmmmm....smoothies...

I am awaiting a fax on how to make kitten smoothies, will post when available!

4 comments:

Cynical One said...

Saw youur link at another site. Love your humor. Wanted to encourage you...I've added you to my favorites. Keep up the good work.

The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Thank you oh cynical one...

Please return at your leisure. I love the encouragement

I am happy to supply you with twisted rantings all the time.

Please tell your friends, too.

Again, Thank You.

Sincerely,

The CUG

Anonymous said...

Do you have any recipes for kitten kabobs?

The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Coming soon to a grill near you!