Saturday, April 09, 2005

Technical Difficulties.

Sorry about the site problems for you Internet Explorer users.
I thought it was a blogger.com site problem.

I use Mozilla's Firefox browser. The slow download, crashing, not scrolling problems were only apparent if one was using IE. I finally made the connection today. Stupid brain, it's always messing me up! Firefox rocks! It is fast and not prone to hacks and spyware anywhere near what IE is. If you want to download it go here:

Get Firefox!


The problem is fixed. Strange that it only affected IE, but oh well. Welcome to Windows! There was some bad code or a bad tag in my response to my Canadian friend. The article has been reposted, but all original comments attatched to it were lost (Article: Canuk Bashing for Fun and Profit). Sorry, some of the comments were good, too. See, another problem related to foreigners. Just kidding, Peacy!

I am trying to figure out HTML code... someday.

Again, many apologies.

5 comments:

nomoretreehugginhippiecrap said...

HTML stinks, but several Hornsby Ciders rock(s)

The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Hey! Thanks, I agree there, nomoretreehugginghippiecrap!

You rock!

The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Oh, yeah.

Stupid HTML!!!!

doubletrouble said...

Phew! I thought I wouldn't be able to read one of my new favorite bloggers! Every time I loaded the site, it s l o w l y crashed my connection.
Glad you got it fixed!

The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Doubletrouble,
Thank you so much!!
I am flattered that you like my blog.

Please rest assured that the Conservative UAW Guy will strive to keep putting out a quality product, in a timely fasion, at rock-bottom prices!

Also, if you like it, tell your friends about this site, too. There is room for everyone at CUG!!!