Thursday, June 16, 2005

Warning - Habit forming.

This game is stupid, banal, idiotic, and a total waste of time.

It involves throwing a wad of paper into a trash-can.

How lame is that?

Synopsis: Yeah, it totally rocks.
And you have this quality assurance from me, The Conservative UAW Guy:
If I like it, it must not be gay, or retarded.
(With apologies to all the gay, retarded people out there; sorry.
Just kidding, kids! :) )

The trick is, HOLD the left mouse button down, then release it when ready.
Enjoy, but be forewarned, it can be habitual.



Disclaimer: I have never played this at work, and neither have any of my co-workers.


Check it out here:

Trash-Can Game

CUG

2 comments:

Dr. Phat Tony said...

Stupid air conditioning vent keeps making me change my angle of attack. The vent must be one of those acillating ones.

Zaphriel said...

The guy next to me at work was so addicted; he got 205 in a row. What can I say, the boy's got skills. And we work for the Govt. so we have allot of time on our hands (when were not blasting terrorists).

BTW, I would like your comments on my posts today, please check them out and tell me what you think.

Z.