Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Observations in Ft. Wayne, Indiana.

Observations from a weekend shopping trip, in which I didn't buy much...

1. There are like a million good looking women at malls.
I am fortunate in that I arrived with the best looking one of them all, and left with her as well.
Yay me! I'm Mr. Lucky!

2. I still hate big cities. I need a reminder occasionally.
Noise, traffic, crime, traffic, too crowded, traffic, traffic, traffic...oops.
(Shades of: "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy...")
Yes, I am a hilljack, but one by choice.


3. If the economy is so horrible, like all the leftards say, WHERE THE HELL ARE ALL THESE PEOPLE SPENDING HUGE GOBS OF CASH COMING FROM?!?!?!?!
Good Lord! I couldn't even breathe in there!
And all these poor, unemployed shoppers are driving pretty dang new cars. (Now if we could get them to buy American made ones, all the better!)

4. Even fly-over country Indiana has a bunch of goth-freaks. Is this a genetic permutation, or just a fad. I'm all for personal expression, but the whole "I want to remind you of death" thing is just plain annoying. And kind of gay, too.

Bonus restaurant review!!
TGI Fridays, using my 6-shooter scale of approval:

Jack Daniel's Sesame Chicken bites - 5 out of 6 cartridges.

Jack Daniel's burger - 5 out of 6 cartridges.

Jack Daniel's fajitas - 3.5 out of 6 cartridges (I wasn't impressed).
Don't ask me how you get a half cartridge.

Huge $6.00 margarita - 6 out of 6 cartridges. Mmmmmmmmm.....

24 ounce glass of Guinness draught - 7 out of 6 cartridges. Double Mmmmmmmmm.....!

Conclusion: Overall, a decent meal, albeit expensive.
Final Conclusion: You can never go wrong having a huge glass of Guinness!


Now go buy some ammo!

No comments: