Friday, February 24, 2006

A Real Conversation in a VRWC Household

The following conversation took place between a conservative, and a CUGStar operator:

brotherb (my brother):
Are you going to church tomorrow?
jimmyb:
Weellll.... I was thinking about going to the gun show tomorrow.
Does God understanding missing church to go to a gun show?
I would think He would...

brotherb:
What gun show is it?
jimmyb:
The Montpelier one.
brotherb:
He wouldn't understand not going for that crappy one.

jimmyb:
So let me get this straight. The size and quality of the gun show dictate if you can skip church to go to it or not?

brotherb:
Yeah. Pretty much.

jimmyb:
Huh. Who’da thunk it?.

(I ended up going anyway. I mean, crappy is such a subjective word….
Also, I got a couple of pretty sweet new magazines for the MK II pistol, and I'm pretty sure The Big Guy is a Ruger fan!)

CUGStar - Conservative answers, for an increasingly conservative (thank God) world....

No comments: