Monday, April 24, 2006

ePostal Contest: Killiards!




















The ePostal targets for the e-Postal Handgun/Airgun Match "Killiards" are due in TONIGHT!
(Sorry I didn't post earlier Mr. Completely!!! Remind me next time and I'll post a couple days early!)

This is my first postal contest with my ATN sight back on the old MK II.
Not too shabby. A perfect score (see pic) off the bench, but I couldn't break 20 (out of 30) to save my life shooting off-hand.
(From Mr. C's site: Hitting the ball counts as one point. Hitting the center ring gives you a bonus point.)

Also, S-tay and Sunshine are a Jack and Jill team, and are newlyweds to boot!!
Sunshine is a new shooter, too.
HOORAY!!!

More shooters means more freedom and more safety and MORE FUN!!!
Get someone trained today!!!

And a big thank you to Mr. Completely for another fun contest!! Yee-haw!!!

Here are the scores for myself and my friends:

jimmyb Ruger MKII semi, 5 and 1/2" barrel, ATN red dot scope 0X (yeah, new scope)
Scores:
Bench - 30 (Oh, yes. That is a perfect score.)
Standing - 20 (ONE HANDED! - Not so perfect a score! Interestingly, I shot a 13 and a 15 w/two hands!)
Total: 50


s-tay - Ruger MKII 7"? barrel, semi, red dot 0x (he ditched the 2x scope!)
Scores:
Bench - 15
Standing - 16
Total: 31


sunshine- Ruger MKII 7"? barrel, semi, red dot 0x (he ditched the 2x scope!)
Scores:
Bench - 13
Standing - 14
Total: 27

Nice shooting, kids!!
(Heh. I can call them kids because I'm old...)