Monday, May 01, 2006

Call the Police!

Update: My wife is trying to kill me (by scaring me to death!).
I'm going to have to have Wyatt and the Rabbit Priest arrest her.

(She is ok, though).

Chest pain and left arm pain, emergency room visit, I left work early, lots of machines and some nitroglycerin tabs.

Gosh, they're not sure what's going on.
(Apparently, the hospital has rules about bitch-slapping people who don't have the information I want.)

Pain is gone, she's home; we're still on for Tuesday.
I love her so much.

I'm too nervous to drink, at least effectively. (That sucks).
I have finals to give and grade this week, too.

Also found out a friend's wife has terminal, just diagnosed, cancer. Please say a prayer for T and K too, if you can.

Wow.

If life has threefers, I hope the third one is Michael Moore and Alec Baldwin get hit by a busload of Marines and croak at the scene.


My attitude regarding commies remains unchanged.

Also, I thought I'd post a nice picture of a gun for everyone.
Just so ya know I'm still "normal".

Uhhhh, I mean for me.

(That is a Desert Eagle 50, FYI.)


















Again, thanks for all your nice comments and wishes and prayers.
We're going to get through this handily.

Then the hippy smiting will begin anew...