Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Midwest Blogfest

I had an earlier post up about a Midwest Blogfest, of sorts.

Here is an update from Og:

Which combination of Friday, Saturday, and Sunday this summer, would people be most interested in?

Excluding holidays like Father's Day and July 4, these are the available dates:

1:June 9,10,11
2:June 23, 24, 25
3:July 7,8,9
4:July 14.15.16
5:July 21, 22,23
6:July 28,29,30

Please cast your vote in comments. I want to see fifty votes, or I'll drop the whole thing.


What do you think?
Is later better just to give people time?

Leave your thoughts in the comments, here or at Og's post.
I think this would be cool, and would love to meet you folks.

Plus, I'll let you shoot some of my guns, like this one:












Why yes, that is a stainless Ruger GP-100 .357 Magnum with adjustable sights and a four inch barrel.

So let's get to it!