Monday, June 05, 2006

Are You Freakin' Kidding Me?

A sure sign someone is a leftarded psychotic:


Gore: Bush is 'renegade rightwing extremist'

Oliver Burkeman and Jonathan Freedland
Wednesday May 31, 2006

Al Gore has made his sharpest attack yet on the George Bush presidency, describing the current US administration as "a renegade band of rightwing extremists".

Bush? George W. Bush?
THE George W. Bush?

You mean,
Mr. I've never met a spending bill I didn't like?
Mr. I've heard of a veto, but don't know how to use it?
Mr. I'll sign the gay, unconstitutional "assault" weapons ban if it comes across my desk?
Mr. I'll spend more money and grow government more than any of my predecessors?
Mr. Let's give amnesty and lots of perks to illegals that legal citizens don't get?

That "rightwinger"?

Al, you're past believability.
You're just another dirty hippie in a suit.

I used to hate you; now I just pity you.

Get some therapy, you asshat.