Thursday, August 10, 2006

Kitty Kitty.

I do believe Heed is just too cute.

Must.

Resist.

Urge.

To cat-blog.



































I couldn't hold out.

From the Daily Mail.
Is tiny Heed the world's smallest cat?

Could this be the world's smallest cat? The Guinness Book of Records is waiting until this little Munchkin kitten is fully grown to decide if he is a record breaker.

But Heed is well on track. At 14 weeks old he is just 3 1/4 inches tall, and weighs just over 2lbs.

(snip)

"We called him Heed because he was born with a big head and a tiny body and it reminded us of a line in a Mike Myers film called So I Married an Axe Murderer where he shouts in a Scottish accent, 'Look at the size of his heed!'"

Heh.
My cute cup runneth over.

And my apologies to you cat haters.