Monday, August 28, 2006

More News for Hippies.

You know, I see stories like this all the time, and generally, they get very little press.
When I mention this type of info at work, I have people refute anything I bring up, based upon their foregone conclusion that global warming is -

A: indeed real, and
B: man made without a doubt.

Neither is necessarily the case.
But just the possibility that global warming isn't both A and B generally causes some amount of consternation in the faithful.

Just FYI, hippies - Global warming is a THEORY.
By definition.
I know it's a religion for you, but is not, in fact, a fact.

Check these out, and don't worry, there are plenty more where these came from.

Russian scientist predicts global cooling
Deja vu all over again. Hello 1970's.

Global warming boost to glaciers
If it can apparently do absolutely everything, could it please mow my ditches for me?

2006 Tropical Storm Season Now Below Normal
More lies by Bushitlerhalichimpy Co. to be sure!

Greenland's glaciers have been shrinking for 100 years: study
Well, uhhhh, yeah.
But I bet now they're shrinking faster than they should!!!


Heh. Sound scientific arguments.

Whatever it takes to make your conculsion fit, right?