Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Go Ask Alice














(Click on pic to hugify - It's got a lot of detail!)

One pill makes you larger

And one pill makes you small...

This hopper must have had several of the latter.

This little guy(?) was on top of my mailbox when I came home the other afternoon.
I carefully put the dime in the picture for a frame of reference.

I suppose I could have also just said he was 18 times the size of Hillary's heart, but warmer.

Or, he stands 55 times taller than the report containg the Democrats' truly new ideas and plans for the country.

How about he carries the same amount of weight as the Liberals credibility on defense - give or take a doite.

He's 7 times smaller than the Prozac pill Howard Dean needs to take every day.

He has as much impact on the structure my house, as the Constitution has on most politicians decisions.

If he was an radical Arab, Nazi, or a Leftist toad, he would blame his stature on the Joooos!

I'm still trying to figure out how he got on top of my rural, sitting-on-top-of-a-post mailbox.
I did not see any wings on him, and I don't think they can stick to vertical and upside donw surfaces like flies.

I'll just go ask Alice, when she is just as small.