Wednesday, October 11, 2006

A Grim Milestone

This is somewhere around my 1000th post.

Be afraid.

Be very afraid.

But keep coming back, too!! :)

Just to keep in the spirit of gun pR0n, here is a picture of the GBR host and instigator, Mr. Completely, shooting a .480 Ruger! This cannon is known round these parts as "hog-leg".

















To keep in the spirit of my political agenda, I am also stating my belief that he was probably taking some pot-shots at a group of mountain-hippies, at my behest.

Don't worry, though.
They were only warning shots...

The .480 Ruger courtesy of Kris.
The right to self-defense and Second Amendment rights are courtesy of God.

Here is some linkage about the Rendezvous, shamelessly stolen from Mr. C!

Happy reading.
And happy 1000th to me!!

Y'all come back now; ya hear?