Wednesday, October 04, 2006

You Know What Pisses Me Off?
















When a radio station doesn't play the slow instrumental lead-in to Aerosmith's "Sweet Emotion", and just starts it right with the fast rockin'.

That just irks the hell out of me.
The song was written with said intro by the artists, and was intended to be played that way.
Plus, it adds to the mood and impact of the song.

I don't like my movies colorized, either.

I guess I'm just a purist.

Oh, yeah.
I also get pissed when politicians turn out to be selfish, perverted, two-faced, gay, practicing ephebophiles that play the "oh it's not my fault because I'm a drunk and I was abused as a child" card, too.

Thanks a lot for your help with the elections, Foley.
F**ktard.

Thanks to Yiannis Pavlis for the pissed off kitten picture!