Tuesday, November 14, 2006

A New Direction

















(Picture shamelessly stolen from IMAO.)

I'd just like to thank all the RINO's for handing over both houses to the Dhimacratic Party and their "New Direction" for our country.

Especially here in Ohio, a special shout-out to Noe, Taft, DeWine and Voinovich.
(That would be a - me shouting "F*** you, you whiny-assed RINO-tards!!" at them - kind of shout-out.)

Now honestly, I think this picture is a little bit of an exaggeration.

Oh, I still see the car in flames, but it's wrapped around a phone-pole, instead of flying off of a bridge.

See, things aren't that bad! :)

Maybe it should be this picture, instead:
With a drunken liberal swimming away from the wheel and the cold, lifeless body of our country's economy floating shotgun.
















I hope the Dems "new direction" doesn't change the direction of taxes or gun laws or the number of terror attacks on our soil or the low interest rates or the increased federal revenues or the stock market or...

Of course, if the Republicans don't get their act together on things like immigration and trade (read industry!) and federal spending, this could be their "new direction"



















And to Mike DeWine: Good riddance, asshat.
It's going to take me 6 months to get the taste of bile out of my mouth after I voted for you.
I feel so dirty.
But I'm not doing it in '08. I'm done.
They had better run Ron Paul and Tom Tancredo.
There is no Rudy or McCain vote in my future.

Ok, now someone can call me a hate mongering Nazi in the comments!!