Sunday, November 26, 2006

Thanksgiving Day Weekend.

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!
Thanks to all of you who stopped by, and back at ya!

Here is a short (and not all-inclusive) list of things I am thankful for:

Our Lord and Saviour, without whom this list wouldn't have been possible.













My family, both local and remote.
What else can I say, except how much I love them. (Thiiiiiiiiiisssss much!!!).

I just wish we were as normal as the family in the picture...
(I'm kidding!! Everyone in my family is almost every bit as normal as I am.
And that's good, right?)















My country.
God Bless the U.S.















John Moses Browning. Gunmaster extraordinaire. Genius.

















Friends. God love 'em.
And friends that have full-auto weapons they let me shoot too!!
YEE-HAW!!!




















(Target peppered with a genuine Sten in 9mm, as well as with a sweet H and R Reising Model 50 in 45 ACP. I'm bringing the camera next time to get some pictures of them!)

And let me also mention that I am thankful to all of you who come here and abuse yourselves with my ramblings.
Thanks bunches!!

Hope all of you had a safe and happy holiday.