Thursday, January 25, 2007

Well, I Don't Like To Brag...




















Wait a sec.
Who am I kidding?
I love to brag!!

93 (out of 100) 3X.
This target was shot in two strings of 5 shots in 10 seconds, one-handed, at 50 feet, with a Series 80 Colt Gold Cup in 45 ACP.
I can pull this off occasionally in rimfire (22 LR) competition, but have never managed this in centerfire.

And no, I can by no stretch of the imagination do this all the time, but it can be done, apparently.
The hardware quite capable. I just have to get my software and fleshware tweaked in.

Mind over matter.

Which means I need to practice more. Yay!!

I shot that target last week.

This week, I watched one of the guys I compete with shoot a perfect 100.
Just to keep me humble. (No mean feat, there.)
Talk about a motivator. Wow! Nice job, JD.
(This is the second time I've seen him do that in 4 weeks!!)

Someday...

I should hang this on up at work, just to what kind of reactions I get.
Heh.
(click on picture for an up close and personal view.)