Wednesday, February 28, 2007

So Long, Beyotch.















Fox News' Kiran Chetry has left the channel and will not be back. Her contract was not renewed, and she has been hired by the incredibly biased and evil CNN (Clinton News Network).

“CNN is the gold standard when it comes to journalism, and I am thrilled to be part of the team,” Chetry said.

Great. Now she'll be shilling for the Lizard Queen and B. Hussein Osama Obama.
Couldn't she have just said something like, "I look forward to this opportunity", or "I will continue my career of upstanding blah, blah, blah..." or something like that?

Hey, Kiran: Don't let the door hit you on your traitorous ass on the way out.

Remember this?
No Longer the Most Trusted Name in News"

or this...?

CNN's Iraqi Cover-up
CNN admits that knowledge of murder, torture, and planned assassinations were suppressed in order to maintain CNN's Baghdad bureau.

Yep. The gold standard. How ironic.
I guess that's an appropriate term when all you care about is ratings and money and not human life.
Gold standard my butt.

This is Kiren' replacement, Courtney Friel; she has golden standards and golden locks:



















She holds a B.A. in political science and a minor in broadcast journalism.
And she isn't a total libtard, either (although she possibly could be a 3-monkey Republican, but I doubt it). Her video host reel is here.

Quote: If you could choose any person living or dead to invite to your home game, who would you choose?

I’ve always wanted to interview President Bush. I’d interview him and then beat him at poker.

Hopefully, she'll bet him he can't come up with a reasonable immigration policy.
Then either she will win, or we all will win.