Friday, March 30, 2007

File Under - WTF?

I did not know about the ammo law...

Webb Aide Arrested for Gun Possession

WASHINGTON (AP) - An aide to Sen. Jim Webb was arrested Monday when he entered a Senate office building with a loaded pistol belonging to the senator.

Capitol Police spokeswoman Sgt. Kimberly Schneider said the aide was charged with carrying a pistol without a license and possessing an unregistered firearm and unregistered ammunition.

You have to register ammo there?
I wonder if their law includes ammo components, too?
Brass and primers and lead, OH MY!! How about powder?

Or must they be assembled to fall under the strong arm of the law?

Is there a limit to the number of rounds one may possess?
Am I over that limit?

Heh - If there's a limit in DC, I'll bet you a box of +P hollowpoints I'm over it.

They should register money, too!

People can buy guns with it!! AND AMMO!!!