Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Steve the Pirate, and My Future

Hello folks, it's been a few days.

Oh, yeah. Ehem. Me=Steve the Pirate. Yeah.

Well, for those of you who don't know, Steve the Pirate is nowhere to be found on teh intarwebs. Why is that? Well, my "wonderful" former hosting company cheated me out of twenty-two dollars and ended up selling my domain to someone else. Hence the crappy search engine that's hanging out where my blog used to be.

As upset as I am about that (it happened approximately around the same time that we'd be celebrating STP's second year online), it's given me a chance to kind of move on. Yeah, I'm still going to be blogging. I'm working on a second project right now; really, all I'm waiting for is the little email from the new hosting company that says I can start setting up the new blog. JimmyB or I will pass along the new address as soon as it's ready to go.

Thanks for your time, and thanks to JimmyB for letting me explain my awkward situation.

-Steve the Pirate/Bob