Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Glam Gun















(Click on picture to largificate.)

Sung to the tune of Cherry Pie, with apologies to Warrant (as they do have better songs).
(And yes I added an extra stanza - deal with it.)

She's my 45
Cool, cool steel
Such a sweet surprise
Gold Cup's rock
Make a grown man cry
Sweet 45

Yeah
Wow
Heh Heh

Well shootin' from the front porch
Shootin' on the lawn
Shootin' where we want
Cause Big Brother ain't home
Shootin' at the left and
Not shootin' at the right
I'm thinkin' 'bout commies
Gonna shoot all night, yeah
Yeah, yeah - huh!

Shootin' from the living room
Shootin' from the kitchen
Most Libs hate guns
Plus they're always bitchin'
Loadin' up rounds
Cause she wanted me to blast her
So I shoved in a mag
And she threw the lead faster

I scream, you scream,
We all scream for her
Don't even try
Cause you can't ignore her

She's my 45
locks up tight
nails a worm in the eye
Shoots so great
hits a small bulls-eye
Sweet 45
Oh yeah

She's my 45
Put a smile on your face
Ten MOA's wide
3 pound trigger
Brings a tear to your eye
Sweet 45
Yeah sweet 45
Yeah

Shootin' real fast
Lot's of lead we're pushing
It's got tight groups
cause I got a new bushing

Shootin' to the drums
Shootin' to guitar
Shootin' to the bass off the hood of my car
Libs ain't got money, and they ain't got ass
We'll run out of lead if we shoot real fast

I scream, you scream,
We all scream for her
Don't even try
Cause you can't ignore her

She's my 45
Pachmyer grips
and a Holosight
Bangs real loud, almost makes you high
Sweet 45
Oh yeah

She's my 45
You'll do a happy-dance
Don't be surprised
Shoots so good
Makes a terrorist die
Sweet 45
Yeah sweet 45
Yeah

Shoot it
All night long
Shoot it
Hey, hey, Ow!

(I'm a trained professional)
Blastin' at some commies
Tryin' to make dent
Blastin' so hard
Gun-grabbers are hell bent
Here come Liberals
Pounding on the door
Say, "You ain't gonna shoot
no commies no more."

She's my 45
From my cold dead hands
you'll have to start pryin'
It's a human right
It could save you from dyin'
Sweet 45

Oh yeah!
Also, as an anti-glam antidote, I have provided this link: Wrathchild
Heh. Hot lead, Cold steel, and Up the Irons!!