Monday, July 16, 2007

So, How Much Did I Win?

Philly friend Wyatt Earp, of Support Your Local Gunslinger, has bestowed upon me a Thinking Blogger Award. This is where one lists 5 bloggers that make you think.
I must say, Wyatt was quite kind.

So here is my awards list of 5 (not including Wyatt, of course) in no particular order:

1. Insolublog (MIA)

2. Dr. Mike S. Adams

3. Code Monkey Ramblings

4. Vox Day (Difster got me hooked!)

5. The Smallest Minority



Here are the guidelines from the original Thinking Blogger Award post:
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme.
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote.

There are tons of links in my sidebar lists I could put on this list, but these always seem to differentiate themselves from the seemingly endless list of bright, thoughtful, and insightful netizens who's addresses I am proud to display on this site.