Wednesday, September 26, 2007

With A Little Help From My Friends.

Thanks for the support and kind words during the strike. Strangley, but I guess happily, short. It's not over yet, however, as the new contract must be voted on.

We shall see...

But lets jam!!

"That One Guy" over at Drunken Wisdom (with whom I have broken bread, and drink!) had this Saturday Night Live spoof of the Wheaties commercial, with a cigarette-smoking, portly John Belushi as the Decathlon winner. No PC crap back then.

What's odd is I was just telling someone about that very skit at work last week.




Which in turn, reminded me of this video - Belushi doing (and well, I might add) Joe Cocker's version of With A Little Help From My Friends (originally by the Beatles, of course).





Followed by the "real" Joe Cocker singing "Feelin' Alright" with the "Belushi" Joe Cocker (a classic as well).




Hope you enjoyed these as much as I. They're entertaining (very, to me), and bring back memories as well.